Monday, February 23, 2009

Things We Forget To Say

Welcome to Tappe Talk, a Purposed Connection Podcast by The Tappe Group. There can be great power in the spoken word. Are there words that you wish that were spoken to you or words you wish you had spoken? Allen suggests a few words that can make a difference in your life and in the lives of those around you.
  1. Thank you
  2. I appreciate you
  3. It will be ok
  4. I believe in you
  5. I could use your help
  6. What do you think?
  7. Help me understand
  8. Good job
  9. How can I help?
  10. I love you

Download this episode (right click and save)
To comment on this blog, click on the COMMENTS link located directly below. If you are not yet a subscriber, please follow the simple steps to become one. I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: