Monday, June 29, 2009

I Don't Feel Like It

Welcome to Tappe Talk, a Purposed Connection podcast by The Tappe Group. What do you do when you don't feel like it? We all have those weeks. It's important for you not to allow your momentum to come to a halt or even for it to be adversely affected. Allen gives us a few thoughts on how to approach your week.

  • I chose to give myself permission to be human.
  • I chose to focus on what I can do.
  • I chose to focus on what I regard as important.
  • I chose to stay close to God and out of myself
  • I chose to be wise about my limits
  • I chose to lean on others
  • I chose to stay positive



Powered by The Tappe Group


To follow this blog just click on the "Follow Blog" button located on the upper left hand border of this page.

To comment on this blog, click on the COMMENTS link located directly below. I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: