Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Make a Difference!

Is it better to talk about it or really do something about it? About what you might ask. About anything important to you. How much do you invest of yourself in really making a difference in this life?

I think your calendar and your checkbook will tell you a lot. What you treasure will be found in the time and financial history you are writing. Check it out.

I do believe talking is important. I just think you need to be talking about things that make a difference with people who will join you in making a difference.

How much "sports" do you really need to discuss (I love sports. I play sports. I spend too much time watching, listening, and talking about sports). What about the time you spend listening, reading, and watching things you cannot change? How much "waste" can you, or we, afford?

We are living in a day when we need to actively contribute. To the degree you don't choose to contribute, to that degree you don't really have anything relevant to say about those who are in the arena trying. Neither do I. Do we? Do well, my friends.

No comments: