Monday, August 3, 2009

What Does It Mean To Work Hard?

Welcome to Tappe Talk, a Purposed Connection podcast by The Tappe Group. Last week, Allen declared that it was time for a "new game" to begin. So, this week, Allen is going to spend some time talking about the challenges he faced in the process. Below are a few of his thoughts. Listen to the podcast to hear more.
  • I started well.
  • I wanted everyone else to get on board in my life.
  • I felt the physical impact of changed habits.
  • Many people around me didn't take it as seriously as I did.
  • I faced distractions to my schedule.
  • I got sick.
  • So, now, it is time to recommit.





To have this weekly podcast automatically upload to your mp3 player visit the iTunes Store and Power Search "tappe talk" and then subscribe

To comment on this blog, click on the COMMENTS link located directly below. I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: