Monday, September 21, 2009

Doing The Hard Things

Welcome to Tappe Talk, a Purposed Connection podcast by The Tappe Group. Do you ever get caught putting things off until the last minute? Has some unknown interference come along and kept you from completing the task you have put off? This week Allen spends some time explaining the disciplines we need to address those conflicts.
  • Is it really important?
  • What am I afraid of?
  • Do I think there will be a better time?
  • Who am I waiting on?
  • What if I just let it go?
"STUCK MODE" mantra
  1. It is important!
  2. There is nothing to fear!
  3. Now is the time!
  4. It is my job!
  5. I am committed!


To have this weekly podcast automatically upload to your mp3 player visit the iTunes Store and Power Search "tappe talk" and then subscribe

To comment on this blog, click on the COMMENTS link located directly below. I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: