Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to Tappe Talk a Purposed Connection podcast by the Tappe Group. This country has been built upon revolution. Actively changing things we see are not working for us is our heritage. I want to challenge you with a few things I believe that I believe need to be included even if I am the only revolutionary involved. This is your official invitation to join me.

  1. I intend to think for myself.
  2. I Intend to be focused upon what I can do.
  3. I intend to help people choose.
  4. I intend to eliminate ruts in my life.



To have this weekly podcast automatically upload to your mp3 player visit the iTunes Store and Power Search "Tappe talk" and then subscribe.

To comment on this blog, click on the COMMENTS link located directly below. I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: